Thursday, November 30

Beer Can Turkey





My husband and I had some friends over for Thanksgiving this year. My husband really wanted to have it in our new house and since our friends don't have family in the area it worked out perfect. He didn't want to do a traditional turkey, so we ended up with beer can turkey. It turned out really good. It was the moistest white meat ever!!! I don't like turkey, but this stuff was actually good. I highly recommend that you try it if you like moist white meat.

I have decided that I want to learn to knit. I know how to chrochet, and enjoy making baby blankets and such. I would really like to knit sweaters. I love sweaters, and always have a hard time finding ones that I like.

I don't have much to say, which is probably why it has been a month since I have posted. I figure it doesn't really matter, cause only two people read this anyways and I can talk to them on the phone...

No comments: