Wednesday, September 20

Blue

From Blue
This is Blue. He is a year and a half old, purebread chocolate lab. He likes to go for rides. Everytime I let him outside he runs straight to the back of my car, ready to load up. The other day he did that and I figured that I should take him for a ride. When we got home I tried to get him to get out, but he wouldn't. So I left the car door open for him. After about an hour I figured that it was time to lure him out of my car with lunch.
The bummer part about Blue is he barks when we leave him. I wasn't wanting to get a bark collar for him, but I think that we might have to do that. Oddly enough my new neighbors don't really appreciate barking dogs...

1 comment:

jules said...

Blue is way wayyyyy to cute!!!! He is truely all kinds of happy, I'm so glad you all have him. bummer about the bark collar, but it seems to be a trait of those oh so loyal labradors, they just don't like being left out and away from their peeps : ) thanks for you input on being a woman, i appreciated it